photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Monday, June 23, 2014

THE JOSHUA CODE | WEEK 25

Happy Monday and welcome back to this weeks edition of the JOSHUA CODE.

Here is this weeks verses:

w e e k -  t w e n t y  f i v e

" 'Therefore, whether you eat or drink, 
or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."  

1  c o r i n t h i a n s  1 0 : 3 1 
. . . 

Ask yourself these three important questions:

CAN I THANK GOD FOR IT?
CAN I DO IT IN JESUS' NAME?
CAN I DO IT FOR GOD'S GLORY?


'As you memorize this verse, medicate on the truth of God's Word: 
"In everything give thanks." 
"Whatever you do… do it in the name of the Lord Jesus."
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
And don't forget to ask yourself - Can I thank God for it? Can I do it in Jesus' name? Can I do it for God's glory?

(the joshua code. pg 136)

No comments:

Post a Comment