photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, September 11, 2014

EVERYDAY OFFICE STYLE

deciding what to wear, besides yoga pants or any other desirable 'working from home' attire has lead me to re-evaluate my closet, and love on some old favorites that were almost ready to gather dust!
the office i am in now goes by a 'business casual' dress-code, so i have deemed my jean jacket my 'summer blazer'. it has been the perfect 'fix' to take some of my wedding attire dresses to office appropriate!
here is what i pulled together this week!
LOOK ONE 
dress (milk & honey) similar/similar
bracelets (accessory jane
LOOK TWO
dress anthropologie (similar)
wedges (similar)
the pendant is a family heirloom - a silver dollar from my great grand father :)
LOOK THREE
heels (similar)
dress (similar)
bracelet (c/o accessory jane)
LOOK FOUR
bracelets (similar/similar)
heels (similar/similar)
scarf (similar/ similar)
skirt (zara) (similar)
stackable rings are custom made by gem classics !

if i keep this series up, you will for sure be seeing some repeats and not-so-current options.. but i will do my best to find something as similar as possible for you:). i love mixing old with the new.. so an old skirt with a new top...or dress you wore to a wedding two years ago with a new blazer or jean jacket- why not! 

1 comment:

  1. All these outfits are so cute! I love the dress in the first outfit.

    ReplyDelete