photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Friday, September 5, 2014

WEEKEND


my weekend style always includes: light, comfortable and cozy style!
which is why this dress, along with a classic pair of converse is calling my name. 

do you have a favorite bag for fall yet?! 
this caramel, camel, cognac color is popping up every where.. and madeewell is clearly on their a-game with too many beautiful options to choose from!

do you have any fall-fashion-cravings?!
happy weekend!! hope your off to enjoy something truly relaxing and good for the soul... I am off to help build my sister and her husbands new pergola with some amazing people and help host a baby shower for my dear friend, her husband and their little love who came 5 weeks early!
clearly she wants to be party of the party already!

xo

2 comments: