photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Monday, December 16, 2013

GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM

letherman wingman and sleeve || kenneth cole chukka boots || MAKR one wallet || scotch&soda gloves
ted baker travel kit || j.crew sweater ||  mens stationary || gap boxers || j.crew belt

finding the perfect gift for the men in your life can he really hard. 
finding the perfect gift for a rancher can be even harder - there were horse blankets, hammers and 
cinch buckles on my mans wish-list this year. 

but above are some of my favorite finds for the men on your list this year- with plenty of time to check off the list. there are still a few days left to order online and have the boxes arrive in time for christmas!
or if you dont trust some of the delivery times, nordstrom for example will let you order online and then email you when its ready for pick-up in a store close to you. genius!


oh and i am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on happy is a choice this morning!! 
head over to visit brittany's blog- theres a starbucks giveaway to win as well!!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I'm always fan of monogrammed stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we both have gift guides for our boys today!! I put a leatherman on there too! I think every man needs one :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I finally finished all my shopping. And, Andrew will be getting a handful of these items for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete



  3. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete