photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BRECKENRIDGE

if you follow me on instagram then you probably saw a few of these pictures a few weeks ago. 
every year, sp and i take a ski (snowboard) trip to the mountains, and this was the second year in a row we went with two great friends! sp's best friend and his wife- mr and mrs coe. 
love em!

when i started going through  pictures from the week i realized there were too many favorites to choose from, so i apologize for the picture overload - but i couldn't help myself - they all make me smile!

    
 
we are clearly total cheese-balls at times... selfie-kiss-pic is the new thing, right?!
we try to take a double handstand pic every year we go. this year we decided it would be a good idea to try this at the top of the mountain.. lets just say its super hard at 12,840 elevation to nail a handstand... clearly!
i love that we have this tradition with good friends!
already looking forward to next year- maybe invite a few more friends and make it a fun week of friends, snow, drinks, fun and games!

4 comments:

  1. You two are so cute! What a fun trip, it looks beautiful! I love that you're doing the handstand pictures everywhere you go! That will be such a fun album and so fun to see them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that handstand picture! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing- and you got some great pics! Check out my latest post (http://novotnynarrative.com) - I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I enjoy your blog and following your pieces. xo

    ReplyDelete