photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Friday, December 21, 2012

DECK THE HALLS (BRANDY'S HOME)

hello lovely readers- it has been such a fun week with so many wonderful guest bloggers!
i hope you enjoyed each post and each bloggers christmas cheer and decorations!
last but not least of favorite bloggers sharing their Christmas decorations is brandy from 'cashmere&camo' - her blog is so pretty and i envy her sense style


Hi All! I’m Brandy from Cashmere & Camo and a big thanks to Life of the Lane’s for asking me to guest post and share how I’m decking my halls this year!  

Every year I have a few primary influences and build off of those ideas. This year I really wanted to reuse some of my favourite birch bark decorations and incorporate golds and reds. Some of my favourite finds were from Restoration Hardware and decorated a winter wonderland tree and used some of the starry string lights to dress up the mantle and an old lantern. I also wanted to try my hand at some DIY’s this year and one of my favourites was the mason jar snowglobe I made. 
You can visit us over at Cashmere & Camo to get more details!
Thanks so much to Life of the Lane for featuring this post. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

1 comment: