photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DECK THE HALLS (THE LANE HOME)

with so much decorating going on for others this holiday season, i am really glad i decorated and strung twinkly-lights at my place a few weeks back.

so today i am sharing with you a few iphone pics i snapped around my festive little nest this week. there's no tree, since i will be around the family tree for Christmas, but there is garland and lots of mercury glass ornaments everywhere! 

i snatched up a bunch of them last year at WISTERA - they were having an amazing holiday sale that couldn't resist... it was my Christmas gift to myself:)
**they have similar ones again this year.. try these, these and these oh and these are the same ones i got last year!! if you live in dallas, their warehouse is a MUST!! 

do you have your home decorated for the holidays yet?!
hope you enjoy this little peek into my home!

deckthehalls3

No comments:

Post a Comment