i've been a little under the weather the past few days... hence the not-so-personal blog. and my not-so-personal i just mean not pictures i've taken myself.
however, i do love me some champagne - and all things cocktails, even on a monday are ok with me.
and today i thought we could get a head start on holiday shopping.. shall we?!
let's start with something small you can give to the hostess to one the holiday parties your fabulous self will be invited to this year! you know you don't want to show up empty handed, right?!
here are a few favorite and simple, but still girly gifts that are guaranteed to make the hostess know you appreciate the hard work that went into planning the party!
1. tea towels || studiopatro
2. gold lip mug || gramercy & co
3. fresh flowers that will last through the season
4. pink champagne || verve clicquot
5. wine tote || kate spade
6. greek coasters || southern belle monograms
7. metallic glassware || west elm
8. gold cheese knives || west elm