my blogging friend theresa has the cutest blog… she love her some outdoors and adventure with her family! secretly i think that why we are kindred spirits :)
last week she tagged me in this eleven question post and i thought it would be fun to answer the 11 questions she tagged me and several other darling bloggers!
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
when i was little it was: a 'flower lady' -- insert definition: german florist! a ballerina, an actress. then later on, almost up until college: a news anchor like christiane amanpour or finnuala sweeney!
2. What is your most prized possession?
i don't like to think i am 'attached' to my things. but for college graduation i asked for a special 'class ring'. i didn't want your everyday typical class ring. so my mom designed the most special stackable rings for me. 4 rings that represent 4 years of college. one of the rings has my birthstone, one has her birthstone. i just so lucked out that our birthstones together are baylor 'green and gold'!
3. What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Why?
every year my family takes a trip to the beach together. we spend a whole week together, in one house. it is just as crazy as it sounds. but its the most 'funnest' week we spend together every year. there are only 10 of us and each year it is such a sweet reminder of what family is all about.
4. What did you do last weekend?
last weekend.. friday night sp and i hosted my girl friends from college and their spouses, and now babies, for dinner on the patio! saturday we went to a local food and wine festival, and pat green concert! and sunday church, brunch and sunday sunday activities poolside!
5. Do you remember your dreams?
mostly, yes. but i sleep really deep and don't have dreams every night.
6. If there was a movie made about your life, what actor would you want to play you?
it's a tie between sandra bullock and julia roberts!
7. Where is your favorite place to travel to?
italy. the lifestyle, the food, the people. i day-dream about it a lot!
8. What is the best dish you make? (bonus: add a link to the recipe)
i love to cook! especially italian food - it's my comfort food!
my go-to, from scratch, could always have more of, is spaghetti and meat sauce!
recipe: on the blog.
9. What is your favorite room in your home? Why?
this is a tough one. i love all of the 'things' i have collected over the years in each of the rooms. but maybe my bedroom is my favorite. white sheets (always), long- flowy curtains, one of my favorite junk finds: old, peely and loved for many years, wooden mantel.
10. If you could have lunch with a famous person, who would it be?
seeing as i would love sandra or julia to play me.. i would love to sit down to lunch with these lovely ladies!
11. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card if you never had to pay it off?
so many options! i'm thinking maybe anthropologie!!
. . .
the rules say I need to tag eleven other bloggers to play along with a new set of questions. so I'm tagging:
brittani : laura : ashley : mallorie : ali : harley & jane : laura : lauren : chelsea : caley : tara
and my eleven questions to you fabulous ladies are:
1. what or who inspires your most?
2. what is a personal accomplishment you are most proud of?
3. do you have summer travel plans?
4. what is one thing you must enjoy about blogging (your blog)?
5. what is your go-to comfort meal to cook?! (add link to recipe!)
6. mountains or beach vacation?
7. what is your favorite room (space) in your house and why?
8. what book are you currently reading?
9. how did you celebrate your last birthday?
10. what is on your bedside table?
11. what are you most grateful for today/this week?