photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

THE JOSHUA CODE | WEEK 19


We are on week 19 of the JOSHUA CODE.

Here is this weeks verses:

w e e k -  n i n e t e e n

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, 
and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, 
and will forgive their sins and heal their land"  

2  C h r o n i c l e s  7 : 1 4
. . . 

GOD'S DESIRE - "If My People.. then... "
GOD'S DESIGN - "If MY people...."
GOD'S DEMAND - "humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways"
GOD'S DELIGHT - "I will hear from heave, and will forgive their sin and heal the land."

'He is willing, waiting, and longing to be faithful because of conditions are are called to meet.' [...] No wonder the Bible reveals that our heavenly Father will do so much more for us! This great God, who sees a small sparrow when it falls to earth, cares much more for you (Matthew 6:25-27, 10:29). (pg 108)

As you memorize this verse, meditate on the fact that personal rival, while it is God's work, is also conditional: 
"If My people... then I will hear from heaven." God has a recipe for personal revival. 
Our part is not that difficult. It simply calls us to follow the directions.

(the joshua code. pg 108)

No comments:

Post a Comment