photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Friday, June 14, 2013

BANANA BREAD


confession: fresh baked, homemade banana, zucchini, carrot or anything along those lines kinda bread is a weakness of mine. thankfully sp loves him some homemade bread as well. i made it with some bananas that were on their last day a few weeks ago and the loaf was devoured in a few minutes by all parties involved. so before i left the ranch sp requested i make this deliciousness again.. but with a little extra to be enjoyed for a few days.
so with my new mini loaf pans (that i found at a antique mall for $2 each) i happily baked and nourished the cowboys on the ranch!
here is the recipe i found.. it was so simple, easy and quick- my kinda baking:


BANANA BREAD
makes 1 full-sized loaf or 2 small loaves
1/2 stick butter, softened
2 eggs
2-3 (or more if you like) very ripe bananas
2/3 cups sugar
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon bakin powder 
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional.. but it make it so much better if you add it!!)

for full details and directions go here - you will want to make this over the weekend!


ps: be sure to 'like' the LifeOfTheLane Facebook page!!
*all photos taken my the lane*

2 comments:

  1. I love banana bread and have been thinking that I wanted to make some lately since I have a whole batch of bananas about to go! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :) Also, I nominated you for the Leibster blog award! Check out my blog post for the details! http://www.seoulsold.com/2013/06/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my heavens- i am no flattered you nominated little me and my little blog!!! I will be paying it forward this coming week on the blog... thank you thank you for putting me in a list with other sweet bloggers:)

      ps- let me know if you try the banana bread!! its so good- and adding the cinnamon makes the kitchen smell even better!!

      Delete