photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

BY THE WATER



this past sunday we had some good friends over for sunday supper followed by some good ol' sunset fishing on the water. 
i took my camera with me on our little outing and snapped a few evening and sunset pictures i wanted to share with you. the first pond we stopped on the cattle came right up next to us and enjoyed the calm waters... their reflections in the pond is my favorite!

the next pond we ventured to, the mustangs came by to say hello and enjoy the amazing sunset with us!
there were too many pictures to post them all... when theres a sunset and i have a camera in hand its hard for me to put the camera down. my fishing was under par for the evening, but the memories, company and scenery was above and beyond to make up for it!!


*all photos taken my the lane*

No comments:

Post a Comment