photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

FOOTHILLS TO FOG BLOG// WELCOME READERS!!

hello lovlie readers!!
and a special welcome to you who have stopped by after reading my guest post over on  f r o m   f o o t h i l l s  t o   f o g   b l o g !!  so glad you have stopped by here today- stay a while:)
so honored the pretty little theresa asked me to guest post for her today while she is soaking in the sun and sipping cocktails on the beach in cabo (holding back the envy over here!!)

i noticed some of the pictures did not load on the guest post today.. so i thought i would share the post and make sure you can see all the pictures here!


I thought I would introduce myself to you (Theresa's sweet readers) and give you a little (250 word) story of my life today:

I was born in Dallas, Texas, almost a Thanksgiving Baby, but I decided to cook a little longer! When I was almost 7 my mom remarried and we transplanted our family to Germany for the next 13 years of my life. My sister and I grew up going to German schools, but our parents were sure we never forgot our Texas roots or accent! My first two years of college were spent in Barcelona, Spain… it didn’t take me long to realize that was not where I wanted to spend my 20's or finish my education. So as a junior I transferred to Baylor University- where I graduated on time and with a handful of friends I will have for life. Fast-forward a few years: I'm living in Dallas again, surrounded by family and close friends, and I am blessed with my dream job of working for a non-profit from my home office. I am a certified yoga instructor, you can find me on my yoga mat almost every day- I love a good sweaty vinyasa flow. And last but not least there is a handsome cowboy that I like to call my boyfriend who works and lives on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma. 

And because words only say so much... 
Here are a few pictures to go along with the story told above:
 My immediate family- sister, mamma, and me - love 'em to pieces!
These are my bestest of friends the night before the lucky lady in the middle tied the knot!
This picture was taken the day I finished my yoga teacher training..I love it simply because it will forever be a favorite memory and plus this pose is called 'wild thing'! 
Me and my handsome cowboy- enjoying a few cold ones after a home game win last year!


thank you so so much for stoping by my blog today!
please leave a comment, introduce yourself and let me know about you and your blog- would love to connect and meet new blogging friends like you:)

x o x o 

No comments:

Post a Comment