photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

{ MINI + MAMA } STYLE

mini+mama
mini
boy: coat || booties || pants

girl: dress || tights || booties

mama
cape || cami || jeans(on sale!) || booties || bag

my recent 'mommy must haves' created some unexpected buzz.. so i figured why not have a weekly mini + mama post. either with cute styles, must haves, life savers and all around happy minis and mamas inspired (for my sweet friends braving parenthood before me)!!! 

this mama look is something i would totally wear now! boyfriend jeans are my weekend go-to. these pair are on sale and likely to make their way into my closet asap. 
reading damsel in dior daily, i have been crushing on these cami's and think they are just the sweetest addition to any wardrobe. dress it up or down, still very girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment