photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, May 16, 2013

DAY SIXTEEN: LIFE IS GOOD

Day 16 of the ChallengeSomething difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.
this topic is hard for me. to be honest my life is pretty good. 
i have an amazing family, i could not ask for better friends, my boyfriend is amazing... and i have a job that i love. to be fair, its not all always rainbows and unicorns- we're all human. but the gettin' is pretty good around these parts.

i would like to honor most of my relaxed and anxious free outlook to The Lord. a few years ago, when i moved back to the states, i was not sure where my life was going and what it was going to look like (the 5, 10 year goal planning question comes up a lot when your in college) and i started getting really anxious about everything and every choice i made. 

moving to the states also blessed me with some really spiritual influences that i will be forever grateful for- one of my takeaways from one of my first bible studies in college was to pray for peace and calmness in my life. to cast my anxieties on Him and trust Him with His plan and path He has prepared for me. it might sound a little 'cheesy' but i am here today to tell you this prayer is very powerful and holds honest to goodness truth in my life. God is good! 


//  1 Peter 5:7 // Psalm 94:19 //  2 Corinthians 4:17 //


*ps: picture above is the view from the house we family vacation ever year- 
can't wait to head back in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment