photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TWENTYONE: MY BLOG

Day 21 of the challengeFive of your favorite blogs and what you love about them:

i took these pictures this winter at the ranch and i love how they each show the cold, crisp spirit of the season.

this sweet post is special to me, because its precious time i spent with my best friend!

getting my yoga teacher certification was a #bucketlist moment in my life for sure!


this was such a fun date night with my man- hunting for deer sheds is one of our favorite things to do together!

this post is all about my sister and her best friend and finance- he proposed and she said yes just a few weeks ago!! 

i realized after choosing my top 5 that they are all from this year... life has been pretty good:)

4 comments:

  1. I loved all of these posts and I especially loved how they all centered around life events and relationships. Wonderful share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt even notice that until you pointed it out! family and loved ones play a big part in my life:)

      Delete
  2. LOVED date night and your sisters engagement post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! it was hard to pic 5 favorites.. headed over to read your top 5 now!!

      Delete