photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DAY FOURTEEN: HAPPY THINGS

day 14 of the #blogeverydayinmay challenge... and its all about ten things that make you really happy (these are mine, in no particular order):

1: laughing and spending time with family, boyfriend and friends.. laughter is the best medicine!
"A cheerful heart is good medicine" (Prov 17:22)

2: hot coffee, morning wake-up cup or afternoon pick-me-up ....all sounds good.
3: my job- being in a role where i get to be completely humble, where i get to serve others is a true blessing.
4: watching a storm roll in, and listening to the rain pitter patter....
5: being in the country; the calm, quiet and amazing beauty gets addicting!
6: yoga. being on my mat and taking time for myself.
7: fresh flowers. either in the house or in the garden.
8: going 'junkin'. flea markets, estate sales, vintage sales or even a good ol' garage sale.
9: handmade, on the rocks, lane family recipe- margarita. anytime.
10: mexican food, peanut butter, and a home cooked meal.

it was hard to only choose 10.. hence the few that fall in the same category ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Peanut butter. Do you eat out of the jar with a spoon like I do? I think I'm addicted. Do you think they make peanut butter patches like they do for smokers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amanda- so glad someone else shares the same addiction! straight out of the jar via spoon is my guilty pleasure. current choice of flavor: jiff all natural. you.must.try.it.now.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, your pictures. All of them are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had be at coffe!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coffee is essential! i would say, almost every day!!

      Delete