photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, October 17, 2013

PRETTY PUMPKINS

 
this year my sister got all kinds of crafty when decorating for fall/halloween. 
i think it might just have something to do with the fact that its her first home:)
either way, she was ahead of me with decorating pumpkins... there are all kinds of fun ideas for spray painting pumpkins over on pinterest these days. we went for a simple and easy version!
so monday when she had off for columbus day, i loaded up on pumpkins and we sat outside and decorated a few more pumpkins for around my house. 

nothing a little spray paint and glitter cant handle!

here's what we did:
we sprayed a few pumpkins, while they are still wet, sprinkle as much glitter as you like. 
let it sit and dry before moving them to the porch or indoors (spray is a little strong!!)


and when your spending time with your sister, sometimes things get a little silly...!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the white with gold!!! the last two pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I added glitter to my pumpkins yet?? Totally adding it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! When I was little we would always paint pumpkins at my birthday parties. This makes me want to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter pumpkins is the best thing I've ever seen. I might be a copycat and do that to my pumpkins this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete