photo Header_zps09b643a0.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

CASHMERE & CAMO

yall, i am so excited slash super nervous about todays post and pictures!
an outfit post? on my blog?
i guess there's a first time for everything!

to give you a little back story.... i came across the cashmere & camo blog a few years back and have been hooked ever since. the writer behind the blog, brandy, shares a love for all things outdoors, hunting and can i get an amen: c a m o !

recently brandy opened her very own and very amazing cashmere & camo s t o r e !
she caries some super cute pieces (and very affordable!), one of which i have obviously been drooling over since day one. this beautiful 'camo for brunch' sweatshirt that even has pockets. i mean, does it get any better?!
on tuesday i checked the mail and was so surprised to find the above cute package in my mailbox.... and as soon as i snapped a few pics and unwrapped it, i changed out of what i was wearing and wore this sweatshirt for the next two days. to everything!

now for the outfit pictures... 
bare with me. my self-timer on my nikon took these for me. 
i'm not loving the pics, but i do LOVE this sweatshirt!
if you follow me on instagram, you will probably see my in this sweatshirt a lot over the next few months! 
brandy, you know me well - this sweatshirt is my new favorite item in my closet!
thank you, thank you, thank you!!
s w e a t s h i r t || cashmere&camo
j e a n s || quicksilver, similar here and here 
b o o t s || frye boots


brandy has guest blogged on life of the lane to share her holiday decorating spirit and style and i have guest blogged on cashmere & camo to share my diy antler project

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love it on you!! Thanks so much for the post- we'll have some more camo coming for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I'll have to check out her shop :) Maybe find a Christmas gift for my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful and lovin the outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love your hair also. So long and curly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, these are great pictures for your first outfit post!
    And I love that sweatshirt...seriously I'm about to buy it.

    ReplyDelete